"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Exhausted...again.

Remember how I promised you an exciting post tonight?  Yeah.  That's not happening.  Once again, I find myself blogging under total exhaustion.  I wound up going over to a friend's house and watching movies all night, and didn't get back until just now (midnight-ish).  I think I'm going to have to come up with a better time frame for blog-writing...this right-before-bed thing hasn't been cutting it lately.

I'll just leave you with some highlights of the day, and a vow to be a better blogger from now on...

-Carpet is DRY!!!!
-Studied at the Library for like 5.5 hours
-Dinner at Genghis Grill
-Bridget Jones Diary and Stardust movie night

Aaaaaaaand, that's it.  I promise to become more interesting soon...getting back on a normal sleep schedule should help with that...please don't abandon me, oh faithful readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment