"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Meh.

I'm sick of talking about this stupid flood, so all I'll say is that maintenance work continues.

Today was the first day I got a good night's sleep since last Friday...MUCH needed.  My day was comprised of maintenance men observance, classes, tex-mex with a friend, and a phone call home.  Now I'm watching Spirited Away again, and have nothing wonderful to say to you blog-readers.  The flood has me all out of whack; I'm lazy about schoolwork, and have been slacking off on my job as well. 

Here's a trailer for "Spirited Away," if you haven't seen it...maybe that will make this post more interesting....

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment