"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Today I...

Today I...

-went to the AT&T store and got a new phone
-ate a grilled chicken and swiss sandwich with two hardboiled eggs
-watched "Friends"
-drove to campus
-got coffee
-learned about European Protestantism
-had my professor suggest "The Tudors" as a study tool
-learned about 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, and Romans
-drove back from campus
-ate tika marsala with rice and veggies
-watched "Friends"
-translated
-translated
-translated
-facebooked
-translated
-youtubed
-reviewed translation
-ate a raspberry truffle
-skyped Brandi to celebrate finishing the translation
-facebooked
-wrote a blog post requiring little thought because I was too tired to think of something elaborate.

And went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like this type of post is better for my schedule. Let's work with eachother to arrange more of these lists!

    ReplyDelete