"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blogger's Writer's Block

I'm having serious trouble coming up with interesting blog topics lately.  Lame.

I'm starting to question whether or not I want to be in ministry again.  Depressing.  Frustrating.

But, then I don't have a strong inclination to go do anything else...so I might as well stick around for another year to finish my degree.  And this is my continual circle of thought.  It would be nice to know if other people have similar circles.

Also, it's odd how being at home can make you miss home more than when you're away from home, just knowing that the minutes are ticking by until you'll have to leave it again.

I have this tendency to go and go and go and go and go and go.  And now I'm starting to wonder why I don't just stay instead of always going.

These are vague thoughts, I know, and I would develop them further if I weren't so tired.  I'll leave that for another day.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there friend! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll stay when there's a good enough reason. Not that your family isn't a good reason to stay in Missouri, but they want you to go where you need to go. Eventually you'll come to a place where you don't have the need to go anywhere. Until then I say keep running. There's always skype..

    ReplyDelete