"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sisters are cool!!!!

My lovely sister Hannah is in town visiting for a few days.  This has improved my mood drastically, although I'm already sad about her leaving Friday night.

This is a short post because I absolutely MUST take a shower and go to bed...I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night, and need to catch up.  But, to list things off, today's activities included frolicking about the apartment complex lake with turduckens, eating Tex Mex at Chuy's (awesome!!), making muffins, making cupcakes, watching "The Man in the Iron Mask," and making a list of potential Dallas area celebrity homes to track down...so far the homes of George W. Bush, Chuck Norris, and the Jonas brothers are probable candidates.  Unfortunately, the Jonas brothers live like 45 minutes away, so we'll have to see how serious we are about that.

Anyway, stay posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment