"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Good Things

Happy First Day of March!  Here are some good things that happened to start off the month:

-Slept in late
-Cinnamon bagel and cream cheese
-Carpet padding replaced, bringing post-flood maintenance work down to just repainting
-98% and two "brilliants" on my New Testament paper
-Entertaining video in my Education class (instead of a boring one like usual)
-Interesting Church History Lecture (we're finally talking about European history, which I find much more interesting than ancient Greek stuff)
-Deposited a paycheck
-Chicken and pasta for dinner while watching "Chopped"
-Feeling good about my midterm on Thursday
-Doing step aerobics with the Wii Fit while watching "Private Chefs of Beverly Hills" on Food Network

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment