"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Things I Love Thursdays

My friend Ashley has been doing this thing called TILT for the last year or so, otherwise known as "Things I Love Thursdays."  You can read about things she loves in more detail here.  I forget whether I've done a TILT post on this blog before, and if I have then there's no point in me explaining it.  In any case, since today is Thursday, I thought I'd list off some things that I love :)

*This new top I bought at Target yesterday:


*Saying intelligent things in my church history class and having my professor praise my Blackboard post

*The final segment of Lost in Austen that I'm currently watching

*Listening to The Band Perry while driving with the windows down*

*Saying "Molly, you in danger, girl" at random instances:

*Orange Chicken bowls at Panda Express

*Writing stream-of-conscious French poetry that sounds lovely when read aloud

*This picture:


*Summer weather in March

*New cookbooks

*This clip from Sense and Sensibility:

*Browsing ridiculous jewelry and dresses at the fancy mall with friends

*Reading through family genealogy charts

*Free boxes of Thin Mints

*This video:



*And, of course...the fact that in my present life, the weekend starts on Thursdays :)

1 comment: