"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy May 21st!

I feel it is incumbent upon me to point out that the rapture didn't happen today.  You've probably noticed that, seeing as you're sitting at your computer reading this blog.  I'll probably have more to say on this lack-of-rapture in days to come...unfortunately, I haven't been feeling super great the past couple of days, and I think that my energy is better spent by sleeping and trying to heal from this mysterious ailment than by writing theological musings about eschatology and human nature and what the Bible says/does not say about the end of the world.  In fact, I will write that post.  But not today.  Today I'm going to sleep and hope that I feel better in the morning.

It was also my sister's 20th birthday today.  Yep...little sis is no longer a teenager.  Oh, how old we've become...

No comments:

Post a Comment