"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Day. Yeah.

Eh.  I really have nothing to write.  Finals prep continues, and I spent all day studying for my church history final (which is on Monday) with a friend and was all sneezy and allergyish.  I think my typical finals-time sickness is finally showing up...at least it's coming towards the end.

Fun things today included Chuy's Tex-Mex and watching Harry Potter 7 with friends.  I also FINALLY ventured into my apartment complex clubhouse today...taking a friend with me to feel less stupid and awkward for living here for 10 months and not ever going over to the clubhouse.  It's rather nice...has a restaurant and bar, fitness center, pool...the usual trappings. The clubhouse also appears to be the mothership of the cute guys that jog around the subdivision.

That's about that.  Tomorrow is study Study STUDY time as I cram for my church history final.  Hoping to go to church in the morning, but if I'm feeling sick I may pass.  Hoping the 5 hour sneezing fit was just a fluke, and that I'll feel better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment