"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Eye of the Storm

Today was a reprieve in the middle of intensity.  After the paper-writing and class marathon and tornadoes, I needed a break.  So today, I made it a point to do essentially NOTHING.  

While doing nothing, I actually did the following things:
-ate Chick-fil-A with a friend
-took a 2 hour nap
-laid around
-went to the store and bought frozen food and tortillas
-laid around
-took a shower
-watched tv
-talked on the phone
-laid around 
-did my final Blackboard post for church history (what what!)
-ate ramen noodles and watched Friends

As you can see...nothing on that list is exceedingly stressful.  That was entirely intentional.  Tomorrow I'll start working on the research/reading required for my final two papers, and hopefully revise the lesson plan I've been meaning to revise for weeks...my apartment is shutting my water off for some sort of repair from 9-5, so that gives me an excuse to get up early and go to the library.  Last day of class tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment