"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Oy.

Well Jessica's successfully back in St. Louis after the tornadic flight chaos.  We went to an Easter service in the morning before heading to the airport, which was quite beneficial to both of our general demeanors.  Got back to my apartment, slept for two hours, drove 45 minutes out to Prosper, TX to celebrate Easter with a school friend and her family, got back around 6, ate dinner and mocked the more hippie-qualities "Jesus Christ Superstar" while simultaneously holding important and intelligent theological discussions on Skype chat with a friend, freaked out because Dallas went under a tornado watch (and after everything with St. Louis this weekend, I just couldn't take that emotionally...so I relocated to my friend Rachel's fortress-esque apartment on SMU's campus for a couple hours so I wouldn't be alone.  Got back around midnight, took a shower, got all involved in a documentary about historical study of the Exodus, succumbed to complete exhaustion, and still managed to write this post.  I promise they'll get interesting again soon...after my exegesis paper is done, of course.

Happy Easter, all.

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment