"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Monday, April 4, 2011

Oy...Headache.

Sorry kids, we're falling back on a short posting-because-I-committed-myself-to-do-so-every-day-of-2011-and-not-because-I-particularly-want-to-write-something-awesome night.  I spent most of the day staring at the computer doing homework related things, and just opening the screen is bringing back the headache that hit about 20 minutes into my 3 hour class tonight (which followed 3 hours of library work, which followed 2.5 hours of working at my apartment).  I'm going to read something non-school-related, and go to bed.

But I feel bad that you all came here to read some witty elaboration of the events of my days or creative musings on life in general.  So, instead of leaving you with nothing, I'll leave you with this video that gives you a clue both into what I'm currently studying in my church history class, and the setting of the book that I'm about to go read. Hint: Lady Gaga is not the answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment