"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The End is in Sight...

It's true!!  It's true!!  Tomorrow I have my Greek final, and then it's officially vacation time!!  Although, seeing as I spent most of the day napping, watching Practical Magic on DVR, talking on the phone, and eating Chipotle, I was practically already on vacation.  Ironically, I'm less worried about the final than I was about Tuesday's test...it actually seems fairly easy, strangely enough...

In any case, tomorrow I'll be headed off to good ol' Muskogee, Oklahoma for the night, then onward to St. Louis the next day (with a side trip through Springfield for lunch with an old friend).  It still feels rather unreal that I'm travelling tomorrow...for one thing, I haven't packed at all.  That's on the post-final agenda.  It's only 4 hours to Muskogee, and since the only person I plan on seeing there is the Domino's delivery guy, I'm not in a big rush to head out of town.  

Still, I can't believe that my Greek experience will be over tomorrow morning!  As intense as it has been, I can truly say that it's been my favorite seminary class so far, and while I won't miss the homework, I will miss the class!  

See you in Oklahoma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment