"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Home Again

Back home again.  Spent the day 1) in the car, 2) frolicking about the Laumeir Sculpture Park with a friend, and 3) eating oatmeal and hanging out with the family.

And now I'm going to bed around 9:45, because I feel like I'm still on Eastern time, and because I am sleepy.

I also realize that I seem to be in a lull of writers' block lately.  I attribute this to two things: first, that travelling and visiting family is hardly conducive to lengthy writing sessions, and second, that I have written a blog post every day for nearly seven full months (as of Monday) and may just be hitting a lull of creativity.  Nevertheless, I will push forward with the writing commitment...even if some days (like today) I just leave you with a cop-out blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment