"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Technology at Nana's House

Oy.

Let's just say that wireless internet is not at its forte here at my grandmother's house in West Virginia.

My sister and I just spent the last hour messing about with every possible internet "tool" offered by our laptops, trying to connect to the wireless internet that we know my grandmother has, and which shows up as a network option, and which requires a password...but which doesn't seem to KNOW it requires a password, and hence keeps not working.  Ugh.  It's all complicated.

Anyway, I intended to write this blog around 11:00, but I've just now gotten internet access an hour and a half later via my grandmother's desktop computer (which, by the way, Hannah and I had to figure out the password for using only our brains and a short "password hint" offered by the welcome screen as it taunted us).  Since it's all late now, and I'm all frustrated with computers, and I have to get up for church in the morning...you guessed it, the blog ends here.

Sorry to disappoint!  I know I've been a horrible blogger as of late...technology problems tend to kill my motivation and eat up all my time :(

No comments:

Post a Comment