"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Holy Moly, it's 2:00 AM

So much for getting the sleep cycle back on track...I actually woke up early this morning, only to wind up taking a 4.5 hour nap later in the day.  Naturally, I am therefore not a bit sleepy, and have stayed awake laughing with my sister at 1) Spice World (possibly the most unfortunate 90s movie ever), 2) What a Girl Wants (a rather charming but still hilarious Amanda Bynes movie from the early 2000s), 3) The word "shindig", and it's relevance to words not used in polite conversation, 4) The Southern Belle Butterfinger Snacker commercial, and 5) the size of Bradley Cooper's face (seriously, his whole head is basically just his face, it's weird).

Sooooo yeah.  That's why I'm still up.  Not one bit sleepy, but I have to be up fairly early to accept a Fed-Ex package tomorrow morning.  I've just realized that that is a horribly dull point to bring up, but there's really little else to talk about at 2:30am.  I probably ought to just end this here, shouldn't I?

My life sure is exciting recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment