"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Sunday, July 10, 2011

J'suis Fatiguee...

I'm so tired.  It is necessary that you know this, dear reader, before you read any further.

Generally, when I'm tired, I don't write much on this blog.  Right now, it's 12:53am.  Therefore...I'm tired.

But today's tired spell, unlike those brought on by extreme bouts of seminary, came about through many, many good things.  It is the aftereffect of going to church with my sister, eating lunch with my family, running all over west St. Louis county with my best friend of twelve years, eating Thai food (followed by FroYo), and a long (and great) phone call in the evening.  At this point, I could have easily gone to bed, but instead spent two more hours talking with my sister, making dinner plans with a middle school buddy for later this week, watching silly YouTube videos, and taking a shower.

Oh, and writing this blog post.

But since the writing of this blog post is now the only thing standing between me and glorious sleep, I think I shall end it here.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment