"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Drat.

Well I had something SUPER AWESOME to write about (still have it, as a matter of fact), but suddenly it's after midnight and I've got to get me to bed so that I can have the most productive day possible for tomorrow...I'm in the middle of an epic battle to make it through Thursday afternoon (really, I'm in the middle of an epic battle to make it through next Friday...actually, all of October.  Let's just take things one step at a time here). In any case, I can assure you that a good post will be coming in the near future...unfortunately, it's not tonight.

In other news, I'm starting a petition to send to God to request that an additional 6 hours be added to the day, with the important addenda that humans would require no more sleep (although this time could be used for napping) and that the length of the work/school day would remain the same.  If you'd like to sign this petition, you may do so in comments.

2 comments:

  1. Why stop at 6 why not do 8? I mean if we are already asking right, lets also add to lengthen spring and fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My signature is added as well, with the addendum that we have a good attention span and no tired eyes in those 6 hours.

    ReplyDelete