"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Monday, October 17, 2011

Redundancy

My life has fallen back into that unremarkable pattern of laziness, procrastination, and bursts of productivity that are not conducive to writing inspiration.  I know I've said this MANY times this year, but let's face it, 365 days is a lot of blog posts, and even though we're not there yet, writer's block is probably inevitable at this point.

Speaking of which, can you believe that 2011 is almost over??  If nothing else, keeping this blog has shown me just how short a year really is!  I can't believe it's already halfway through October!  Even weirder, I can't believe that in under a month I'll be registering for classes FOR THE LAST TIME.  EVER.  That is, assuming I don't get the urge to get a doctorate 20 years down the road.  But I don't really see that happening...or at least, I don't want to think about it right now.

So that's all I've got for you!  Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment