"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lazy Movie Day

Today I watched TV and movies, and quite literally did absolutely nothing else.

Well that's not entirely true.  I also drove to Panda Express to get food to eat while Community on DVR.  And the last two movies of the day were watched with friends at my friend's Rachel's apartment (we had plans to go see Hanson in concert (mmbop!!!), but they got sick and cancelled the show...sad!!).  But really, in any case, all I did was lay around and watch TV.  Which I feel like is alright, because I needed a break.

Oh, I also took a nap.  And at the girls' night, we accidentally made butter.  (A group attempt to make homemade whipped cream went a step too far).

That was my day!  Here are some movies that made an appearance today...





No comments:

Post a Comment