"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Nothing to Say

I realize this has been happening more and more and more, but I honestly can't think of anything to write.  As we get closer to the end of the year, I'm starting to realize just how intense the idea of blogging every day really is.  Some days, there's just nothing to say, and lately I've been in a creativity slump on top of that.  But hey, you try writing over 300 blog posts in a row, and see how you like it.

I'm off to read a murder mystery, then it's up (fairly) early in the morning for a day of grocery shopping and looooong library hours.  Basically, it's a repeat of last Monday...so many assignments, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment