"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday

This is how I feel when I drive around Dallas:



Not that that has too much to do with today...today had more to do with getting my independent study for the spring approved (meaning I can definitely graduate in May...woo!), hours of reading, eating pumpkin pie flavored frozen yogurt with a friend, becoming inspired to write a children's book and then laughing with friends while brainstorming for said book, continuing to appreciate the wonders of fish cooked in foil packets in the crock pot, and reading half of the children's ministry book I have to lead a class on next week (two thumbs up for me for picking the 90 page book!).  So yes, another day of productivity!

No comments:

Post a Comment