"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Monday, September 12, 2011

Cranberries

Today I busted out the crock pot for my first crock pot cooking attempt: Cranberry Onion Pork Roast.  I figured a good side dish would be Confetti Couscous, which is essentially couscous with corn, cranberries, and cinnamon (it tastes better than it sounds).  So it was a cranberry-tastic dinner, and it was delicious.  Crock Pot cooking adventure #1 was a success.  And, thanks to this website, I think I'll be doing quite a bit of Crock Pot cooking this year...

Other adventures of the day included Fuzzy's Tacos with my friend Rachel, a quick grocery run, large amounts of procrastination, homework for my Old Testament class, and catching up on Project Runway while doing the Wii Fit.  I'm trying to get back into the exercising/eating healthy habit.  It's probably a good decision.

And so my adventurous weekend has drawn to a close.  I'm vaguely in denial of having to go to work/class tomorrow, but I suppose that my 7am alarm clock will remind me.  Wait, actually I can sleep until 8am on Tuesdays.  Oh, the joy.

Here's to another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment