"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Success!

The first day of teaching confirmation class was a success.  In fact, it was a great day at work overall - I really like having a purpose at my job instead of just shadowing other people as they fulfill their purposes.  It was just a really great morning...probably the best day of work so far (ps, confirmation class was only about half an hour of this good day, other things were good too).

The afternoon was spent, like yesterday, fighting through piles of theology reading.  The good news is that I've now gotten through all the readings and will be able to focus just on writing my paper tomorrow.

I realize this is a ridiculously boring post.  I apologize.  I've gotten in the habit of putting off this blog just like I procrastinate homework.  I think it's because, on the whole, I have less free time, so I stretch what free time I do have by putting off things that I realize are good (like sleep, which is why I'm still awake right now - because, you see, if I go to bed, when I wake up I'll have to do homework.  So going to bed, though I like sleeping, is a thing that is procrastinated too).

Anyway, thanks for reading.  I hope you have a wonderful daaaaaaaaaaaaaay! (extra letters for extra enthusiasm)

No comments:

Post a Comment