"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Onward

Border Swirl Vertical.png

Cursor blinking
Blank screen.
Words.
Thoughts like notes
sprawled on a staff
Say.
Speak.
Think.
Believe.
Write.
Was I right?
Am I wrong?
Was I meant for a different song?
Sleep
Breathe
Rest
Wait
Trust
A God above
A heart and soul
A mind entrenched in come and go
You came, I went
I saw, You sent
Day to day
We speak
We say
Saying things we don't believe
Regretting things we don't receive
Minds rebel and hearts deceive
Treading softly
Lightly forward
Glancing backward
Moving onward
Something more
Another door
Open
Enter
Walk
Receive
Know
Go.
A way
A window
A beam of Light
Another life
Another love
Another chance
Another dance.
Moving on
Living strong
Reaching into
A different song
A better grasp
A life of progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment