"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesdays are Unremarkable

Nothing much to report from today...woke up, went to class, came back, took a nap, read stuff about the Trinity, wrote a short response to said reading, went back to class, came home, ate leftover pork.  The only remarkable part of the day is that I really didn't have any homework to do tonight, so instead I spent a good chunk of the evening watching an ABC special on Jackie Kennedy, which was really interesting.  I've been more interested than usual in the Kennedys after my fourth visit to Dealey Plaza (site of the JFK assassination) over the weekend, and this documentary was a really unique look at Kennedy's presidency.

And that, really, was my day.  I know, right?  Fascinating.

Here's a clip about the documentary I watched, if you're interested.  You can watch the whole thing online at abc.com (and no, I'm not getting paid to say that).

No comments:

Post a Comment