"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Small Successes

OK friends.  Let's just talk for a second about how good today was in the world of working towards goals.

First of all, not only did I go to church this morning...I also went to Sunday School, AND a women's small group in the evening.  Yeah!  Go church involvement goal!  I'm intending to just commit and get involved from the get-go, and keep this ball rolling.  Special thanks to my friend Erin, who let me follow her about to all of these events.

Second of all, I have successfully eaten proper-portion healthy food for 1 day, with no slip-ups.  Two thumbs up for eating healthier!

Thirdly, I've engaged in some sort of exercise every day for the last 3 days - not too intense, but still an improvement.

Fourthly (is that a word?), although I didn't actually do any homework today, I've done all the reading for my class tomorrow, and have been keeping up with my CCFOF work.

:-D

Things are going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment