"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Monday, June 27, 2011

busy, Busy, BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm busy.  There's a lot going on this week, both academically and socially.  Today I put myself on a work schedule that I was following fantastically until about 7:30, when it was derailed by getting superglue all over my fingers, thereby forcing me to drive to a friend's apartment to borrow nail polish remover (which also removes superglue, incidentally).  That kind of derailed the schedule, and derailed my motivation.

Happily, before that motivation was derailed, I did get a good amount of stuff done...I just can't seem to get as ahead in my work as I need to...BUT I'm definitely not falling behind, so that's good.

What else can I say?  It's Monday.  Mondays are lame.  And long.

Here's a quick rundown of the week:

-Tuesday: Study, Clean
-Wednesday: Test, Evening Social Outing
-Thursday: Friend arrives in town
-Friday: Wedding
-Saturday: Friend in town
-Sunday: Friend leaves
-Monday: 4th of July festivities (hopefully, unless I need to catch up a lot on studying, which is a very big possibility)

So BUSY!!!!!  And after that, only one more week of Greek, and I'll be on the official summer vacation!  Woot woot!

I'll keep you posted on the week's happenings...

No comments:

Post a Comment