"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Yay for company!

My friend Kelli is in town staying with me for the weekend to go to our mutual friends Emily and Jin's wedding tomorrow.  It's super great seeing her again...it's been two and a half years since we last saw each other, and we can still pick up  right where we left off!  But anyway, it's rude to blog with company, and I'm super exhausted because we stayed up late talking about our lives and whatnot, and so once again I fear I must leave you with a short post.  I fare thee well, until we meet again!

1 comment:

  1. So I want to apologize for being barely there for the last couple of weeks. I feel like I was buried alive in homework and I'm just now crawling out from under all of it. Anyway, I just wanted to catch up with your happenings on your blog and let you know I'm still around. Well, talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete