"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Normalcy, with a Broadway Tilt.

I find that the repetitive nature of my day-to-day is not good for blog  inspiration...lately my days have been following the predictable pattern of class, procrastination, work, studying, getting overwhelmed, and studying some more.  Not a lot of material there.

It's really remarkable how little I have to write about.

The only thing about today that was slightly unusual is that my day was filled with more Broadway musicals than usual.  I caught up on the Tony Awards on DVR and saw The Book of Mormon win best musical, and then watched The Producers while doing other things.  So, since I really have nothing else to say about today, here's the Tony performance of "I Believe" from The Book of Mormon, and one of my favorite moments from The Producers...enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. I want to see Book of Mormon so badly- it looks/sounds hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see Book of Mormon!!! Also: Stroke...of GENIUS is my favorite part too. ALWAYS makes me laugh really hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That man is so cute. They found the perfect person to play someone so innocent and naive

    ReplyDelete