"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Schnitzel

I went to a German restaurant with friends for lunch today.  It was all tasty.  I had schnitzel (without noodles), potato pancakes, and red cabbage.  SO GOOD.  German food is something I never eat, so that was a fun new experience!  Also, schnitzel is breaded meat, if anyone is wondering.  Mine was pork schnitzel.  The restaurant we went to is called Kuby's, in Snider Plaza for you Dallas-ites...it's the building that looks blatantly German, with one of those clocks with dancing people outside.  Hard to miss!

So, I would write more, but there's currently a big thunderstorm rolling in and it makes me want to go curl up in my bed under blankets.  So I'm going to do that...and study vocab while I'm at it.  Not to mention, it's 50 minutes past my self-imposed "bedtime."  I haven't been doing so good at that lately...

So until next time friends!

This is just some picture I found on Google, but it looks almost
exactly like what I ate...so there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment