"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Saturday, June 11, 2011

I did it again.

And by that, I mean I put off writing a blog post until my eyes are having trouble staying open.  Not because I went out and did anything fabulously social, but just because I was doing other things about the house, talking to friends online and watching movies and whatnot.  So...yeah.  Sorry to disappoint, but this is it for tonight.

Here is a short collection of videos representing bits and pieces of my weekend thus far.  Just because I feel bad not posting anything substantial for two days in a row...

Watched this movie:



Played this song on the guitar:



Danced around my apartment to this song:



Watched/mocked my favorite movie with friends:



Continued reading this book:

No comments:

Post a Comment