"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Monday, June 20, 2011

Things I Did Today

Today was a better day than yesterday...ironically, it was kind of fun to be back in class.  I do better when I have a purpose, and when I have social contact.

Anyway, nothing of great consequence happened today, although the following events took place...

-Passed the halfway point of the summer term

-Took a much-needed nap

-Watched Bridget Jones Diary


-Researched news headlines for work

-Talked to my mom on the phone

-Struggled through the Greek subjunctive/infinitive moods (it took me a full 3 years to master the French subjunctive, let's hope Greek goes a bit faster)

-Ate crepes

-Watched The Bachelorette (and cringed a lot).  The more I watch that show the more glaring and painful the contrived-ness of it becomes.

-Killed the BIGGEST SPIDER OF MY LIFE (amongst much screaming)!!!!!!!!!

-Laughed hysterically at an awkward childhood photo that my sister posted on Facebook

And that's about it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment