"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Busy Day!

Today was quite the busy day...throughout the course of the day I spent time with or talked on the phone with about three or four times as many people as I usually do, between church with friends, lunch with friends, hanging out at friends' house this afternoon, skype with the family, several phone calls with friends, and Bible study tonight.  I really feel all social-ed out; I only had about an hour today when I wasn't talking to anybody.  It was surprisingly exhausting!

Sorry the blogs have gotten short again...it's been one heck of a week.  SO much has happened, and writing has fallen by the wayside.  Gotta get my writing groove back!

But not tonight.  Tonight, I'm going to read for a bit and fall asleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment