"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Family Fun

Today my family had to go and have fun and take a picture of it.  Here it is now:


My mom's school posts pictures of the teachers having summer family fun in the school foyer as part of the back-to-school decorations.  Although our family is quite close and we often have fun together doing family fun things, we rarely take photos of all four of us...including on that entire week-long vacation we just took to West Virginia.  Weird.  Anyway, it worked out to our benefit, because it gave us an excuse to go to Ted Drewes for frozen custard.  It was all delicious; strawberry shortcake with ice cream on top is always welcome in my life.

This does mean that I've had ice cream four times throughout the past week...oh well.  It's all in the name of family fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment