"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hum Dee Dum...

An hour ago I looked over at my sister and said, "This is one of those days where I don't have anything good to write about."  She nodded vaguely in acknowledgement.

The fact stands, however, that today did not yield a great many blog-worthy comments.  I slept in late, ate Chinese food with my mom and sister while watching an old Doug cartoon (that was TWENTY YEARS OLD...does that blow anyone's mind?), went for a "run" (it was mostly walking or feeling like I wanted to die), fiddled with my budget, watched some TV, and bought an $8 planner (score!)  Oh, and I did some laundry.

And now you know.  And I'm sure you're really grateful that you know all of that now.

Although I'll be sad to leave my family next week, I'm starting to be excited to go back to Dallas...vacation is getting a little redundant.  I'm sure I'll feel differently once I start back into work-school-study mode.  But I really feel like this is going to be a good year, and I'm starting to be excited for it to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment