"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oriented.

I am officially oriented to my internship...with the exception of meeting with my mentor pastor and lay teaching committee for a couple hours tomorrow night.  Overall, I really enjoyed the last two days...I think it's going to be a good year of internship, and I'm excited to get back into more hands-on ministry - even if I'm still as nervous as all get out.

In other news I ate chips and dip for dinner.  I fully acknowledge that this was a bad idea...but it sure was satisfying.

Later on, I went and got frozen yogurt with a friend and talked about our lives, which is always good.  I also realized tonight just how happy I am with my life right now...so happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment