"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas Luminaries

Homemade Christmas luminaries from jars...complete.


They make me happy.  The Christmas decoration piece count is now up to three, with the luminaries, scrap paper tree, and Christmas tree.  It's never too soon to get into the holiday season.  And, since I only have a week and a half of classes left (ah!), I'm *almost* on Christmas break anyway.  So it's all good.

The rest of the day was less than notable, spent in the library reading about creation theology and watching TV reruns.  That 70s Show has begun to make a regular appearance in my life.  I also made pork chops with fruit stuffing in the slow cooker...tasty!  At least, I assume it will be...I wasn't too hungry by the time it was finished so I just ate some of the stuffing.  It was tasty, so I assume the full dish will be as well.

Well that was an exciting conversation about pork chops, wasn't it?

As you may have guessed, I'm short for inspiration tonight.  So let's just call this post complete, shall we?

1 comment:

  1. Love these soo much!! Okay, I am off facebook but back on my blog, and I sam serious about this crafty party funness! I'll send an email out soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete