"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Is it graduation yet?

Today started off badly...one of those quintessential "got up on the wrong side of the bed" kinds of mornings.  I took a long nap after my first class, and was in a considerably better mood when I woke up.

Let's just say that senioritis is setting in, big time.  With only a week left of classes this semester, and only one remaining semester of formal education, I'm itching for a break.  More specifically, I'm itching for travel...it's been far too long since I set off for some place new.

Tomorrow's the last day for three of my classes this semester...the countdown is on.

I also did some gift shopping today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment