"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful!

It's Thanksgiving!  Let's make a list of things I'm thankful for!

-Being home with my family for a few days

-Laughing maniacally with aforementioned family

-Turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, boiled onions, rolls, green beans, stuffing, apple pie, pumpkin pie, and banana pudding

-Friends old and friends new

-The month-long break from classes that lies on the horizon

-Commercials where middle-aged men scream like teenage girls about Justin Bieber (watch for it on TV)

-My cozy apartment and comfy furniture

-Browsing family photo albums with my sister and laughing hysterically over bad hair and awkward posture

-That episode of Friends where Rachel puts beef in the trifle

-That 90s Nickelodeon shows are back on the air

-Cool weather and pea coats

-Playing catch and washers in the front yard

-My high school diploma, my bachelor's degree, and my imminent master's degree

-The love and support that my family has always shown me

And many, many other things.  But that would be a very long list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment