"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Monday, November 21, 2011

One Down...

My eyes are burning, my brain is tired, and my fingers ache from typing...this must mean that I actually did write papers all day today.  And I finished...one.  Not two.  But one.  The good news though is that the one paper I finished is the only one that I truly *needed* to get done before Thanksgiving...the other one isn't due until a week from Friday (meaning I can work on it AFTER Thanksgiving), and I finished all the research for that one yesterday, plus an intro paragraph.  So that's something.

I also did all my laundry today, meaning that all my clothes are now clean and ready to be packed into suitcases. I once had ambitions of packing tonight (as well as cleaning) but I think I'm at crash point.  Actually, I may turn on a CD and try to speed-clean the apartment for the duration of the album.  And by CD, I mean iTunes.  I don't even have a CD player in my apartment.

So while it would have been stellar if I'd finished two papers today (yeah, stellar), I'm still in pretty good shape, and still will not have to worry about homework over break.  The only thing is that I'm a little weary of having a week's stretch between research and writing for that second paper, just because it's all still fresh in my brain right now.  But the information is all there, and will still be there in a week.

OK, I think I'm going to speed clean...two more days until I get a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment