"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Git 'er Done.


I made Thai Peanut Chicken with Pineapple Fried Rice for dinner.  It was tasty.  And simple.  You should make it if you're looking for a simple, tasty meal.

Otherwise, I studied all day.  Finished my children's ministry paper (one course complete), and worked halfheartedly on my systematic theology study guide.  I also went grocery shopping; hence the real chicken dinner.

I realize this is all very riveting.  I'm sure you're on the edge of your seat to see what happens next.

Pardon me for being a bit cynical about the blog post...I've been somewhat cynical in general lately, not entirely sure why.

Here's a happy video to work against the cynicism and mundane post...and to put you in the Christmas season...

No comments:

Post a Comment