"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Free Turkey, Anyone?

I don't actually have one to offer you, but I did spend the day calling about 30 elderly people to see if they would like to receive a free turkey for Thanksgiving from the food distribution ministry that our church partners with.  That was a nice way to start the day.  Lots of gratitude, lots of happiness.

I really like my job.  This is something that was confirmed today.  As much as I never really want to go, because, let's face it, I'd rather just lay around on the couch watching TV and napping all day, I truly do love my job once I'm there.  And that's a very good thing, since this job is a preview of the career to come.

Hum dee dum.

Off to bed :)

2 comments: