"The only way of catching a train I have ever discovered is to miss the train before." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday. Finally.

Welcome to the weekend!  Other than the excitement of sleeping in tomorrow, there was nothing much exciting about my day.  Class was class, work was work...although I did eat a Thanksgiving lunch with a bunch of senior citizens, and got to leave work an hour early because I finished my work early.

And then I literally spent the night laying on the couch watching television, talking on the phone with my mom, and playing around on the internet looking at crafts and food recipes.  I'm planning to spend the rest of the night reading things and writing things unrelated to school.  And that's that.

Sorry I'm not more interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment